Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Task Cards Sampling

I am so excited abouot these task cards I've made so far!! My friends all think I am nuts because it is summer, and aren't we supposed to be doing anything at all BUT school stuff? I think that this is fun (call me crazy) and if I am going to be sitting around watching TV I might as well do something productive. I think I mentioned in the last post about task cards, that I started this project because I was unhappy with the task cards I had used last year. It was awesome that someone else had made them, but the description of the set was not as detailed as I would like, and sometimes there were answer keys while other times there were not. My goal in creating these is to have clear learning targets, bright colorful cards, and answer keys wherever possible. I am uploading pictures of the task cards I have made so far. Please comment and let me know what you think!When I get through the set for 4.OA I will put it out to share with others. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant! Could you tell me what app you are using on your iPad to create them?

    ReplyDelete