Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wow...

I can't believe how much I got done in a very short time!!  I got a lot of the little things put away and some of the cute things taken care of.  Does anyone else just feel better inside when things start to look cute??
I got my curtains put up, and then I decided to go ahead and put up my Place Value chart.  I am still so excted about that place value chart!  It fits my theme AND the size of each place represents its value in relation to the other places.... I know.. I just raised my nerd points by a lot. :)
I also managed to figure out how the desk supply stuff will go in my 3 drawer organizer that will go under the table with the teacher computer.  The last exciting thing that I did was put the magnet strips on the back of  my laminated signs for each subject that I will write the essential objectives on with a dry erase marker.  I think I got pictures of all of the cute things I did.  I took a video of the Place Value chart so you can see the whole thing, but I don't know if I will be able to upload it from the iPad.

How are your rooms coming? Have you started yet? At my old school we wouldn't be allowed in yet, so I am VERY thankful I get this time before going on vacation next week.  Tomorrow will be my last room update for awhile! Stay tuned for the exciting part... decorating and bulletin boards! (I cant wait to get my Daily 5 stuff up!)

2 comments:

  1. Your room is looking pretty good! I have been allowed in my room since the day after school ended, thankfully. I love all the tiny things you put together to create your ocean theme. I am your newest follower! Feel free to check out my blog and give me any suggestions.

    Lois

    Mrs. Bi-Polar Pirate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I really love how t is coming together! Today I left feeling really good about it. You are very lucky to be able to go in all summer. Well, maybe not lucky because... you can go in all summer! However, I would much rather be able to get things done slowly and just take a few hours here and there. I think next summer will be good because I will hopefully be in the same room. Welcome!!

      Delete