Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm sorry...

I know I am breaking the "please don't blow up my feed with tons of needless posts all in the same day" rule.. but I just couldn't help it! I am too excited! I have been working feverishly all summer to create math task cards for common core objectives. (Ok... I have been working on them while sitting in front of the tv.... and since the Olympics started I have not done any of them!) 

Anyway, the thing that I am so excited about is that I borrowed my roommates laptop tonight so that I could update my teacher website since they finally moved my over to my new school and I realized that I could use HIS computer to upload my task cards to teacherspayteachers!! 

I just finished uploading the very first set, and I am stoked!  I will go back to uploading the rest of the sets for Operations and Algebraic Thinking.  The first 3 people who comment on here will get all 7 sets of task cards free!  Hooray! Happy task carding!

~on a side note... it does not work to touch the screen on a regular laptop. I keep trying to touch it and expecting something to happen like on my iPad.  Anyone else have a problem going back and forth?


Check out the task cards!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Task-Cards-4OA1-Multiplication-as-a-Comparison

~Sara

6 comments:

  1. I would love the sets of math cards for my classroom. My fourth graders last year would get soooo excited when they saw me with a set in my hand. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. I think I am the first to comment... so THANK YOU for sending me the sets for free!

    Chanda
    jontaylon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add..... I love that you included an answer key with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I started using task cards last year and the two things that were frustrating to me were the lack of answers and that the focus skill was not always clearly defined so I tried to make sure to do both of those things!

      Delete
  3. I would also love a set! I just found your blog tonight, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! What is your email address? I will send them when I get home from vacation!

      Delete